Everyone Should Have Their Exclusive Transport Solutions
We help you avoid the pitfalls and provide you with durable and cost-effective vehicles on time and within budget.
The lowbed semi-trailer is usually used to transport heavy vehicles (such as tractors, buses, special purpose vehicles, etc.), rail vehicles, mining machinery, forestry machinery, construction machinery (such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, asphalt pavers, cranes, etc.)
Lowbed semi-trailer usually adopts an open beam (or sound type) frame. The front section of the whole structure likes swan-neck (swan-neck front section of the traction pin is connected with the traction saddle on the traction car, the swan-neck rear end is associated with the semi-trailer frame), the middle section is the cargo platform (the lowest part of the frame), and the back end is the wheel frame (including wheels).
When we load some machinery onto a low bed Semi-trailer, we usually start packing from the rear end of the semi-trailer, which is equivalent to moving the machinery from the flat surface of the rear wheel frame. Another option is to remove the wheels, set them aside, and load and attach the machinery to the low bed Semi-trailer.
The low bed semi-trailer is usually used to transport heavy vehicles (such as tractors, buses, special purpose vehicles, etc.), rail vehicles, mining machinery, forestry machinery, construction machinery (such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, asphalt pavers, cranes, etc.) and other heavy cargo. The lower it’s center of gravity, the better its stability and safety and its ability to transport super-high loads and cross rugged terrain.
The main types of low bed semi-trailer are two-axle high-low-high, two-line four-axle high-low-high, three-axle high-low-high, three-line six-axle high-low-high. （Depending on the axle number, tire size, the carrying capacity of the low bed Semi-trailer is also different. The more axles there are, the more cargo it can carry.
The vehicle size: 16000 * 1500 * 3500 mm (customized)
The vehicle weight: About 9-13 t
Load capacity (T): 60T-100T
Axle: 13T /16T, FUWA /BPW /Huajing brand
Tires: 8.25 R20/10.00 R20/11.00 R20/12.00 R20
Suspension: mechanical suspension (German or American) or air suspension (Chinese brand or BPW brand for overseas market)
Landing gear: JOST brand D200T or Chinese brand 28Tons (two-speed)
Main beam: Height: 450mm-520mm Upper plate: 14mm-25mm Middle
plate: 8mm-12mm Lower plate: 16mm-25mm
Material: Q345B steel
Axle: FUWA brand, 13Tons or 16Tons
Side beam: 16mm channel steel (material: Q235 steel)
Brake air chamber: WABCO RE 6 relay valve; T30/30 + T30 spring brake chamber (TKL brand); 45L air tank (special for overseas market)
Socket: 7 needle socket (7 wires)
Toolbox: 1m x 0.5m x 0.5m (The toolbox contains one tire wrench, one piston sleeve, and one crank. It can be customized to suit your needs.）
Surface coating: sandblasting, anti-rust chassis surface, and anti-corrosion primer, two layers can only be painted one layer.
1. Welding method for linkage draw-bar. The old linkage draw-bar had only a circle in the middle to pass through the traction pin. The linkage draw-bar is now designed with several holes in the middle and around, playing an essential role in drainage and effectively preventing corrosion.
2. The girder at the front swan-neck sometimes breaks, so we have reinforcement plates for it.
3. Suspension is the main component and important bearing part of the low bed Semi-trailer, so the welding joint must be handled appropriately when welding. We added a base plate under the vehicle suspension.
The low bed Semi-trailer can load various goods suitable for various mechanical equipment, large objects, road construction equipment, large tank, power plant equipment, and all kinds of steel transport.
1. The lowboy trailer series have many construction types, such as flat plate, open beam, and exposed tire. The longitudinal beam is straight or swan-neck. Its frame is ladder type, the longitudinal beam section’ shape likes “工,” so it has the characteristics of high rigidity and high strength.
2. For the frame, its cargo platform plane is relatively low. This design ensures the smooth transportation of goods. So it can carry all kinds of construction machinery, large equipment, and steel.
3. It uses a three-axis balance type, two-axis balance type, or rigid suspension form in the front and rear leaf spring between the mass balance block, which can make the deflection of the front and rear leaf spring produce the same amount of change and can make the show and back axle force balance.
4. The low bed Semi-trailer series products are suitable for the transportation of various mechanical equipment, large objects, highway construction equipment, large tank, power station equipment, and all kinds of steel transportation. It is versatile, efficient, and fast to transport. The vehicle uses advanced computer-aided design software to design various advanced technology. At the same time, we can create the bearing surface of the frame according to the user’s requirements to meet the transportation of various particular goods.
The customer needs to manage and maintain the brake control system of the low bed Semi-trailer. Clean and high-quality brake fluid is essential to the safety performance of the brake operating system. The brake oil of the vehicle should not be reused, and the brake fluid that does not meet the standard should be discarded in time. The price of vehicle maintenance is meager, and safety is one of our biggest concerns.
We usually decide whether the brake shoes should be replaced by looking at the brake warning light on the dashboard, but this is not safe. The warning lights don’t light up in some cars until the brake shoes are entirely worn. If the metal base of the brake pad and the brake disc is worn away, you’ll see shiny cut iron near the edges of the tire and rim. Therefore, every time the vehicle comes into the factory for maintenance, the user needs to check whether the brake pads can be used. The brake pads that are badly worn should be replaced in advance.
The user needs to ensure the tire pressure on the low bed Semi-trailer is appropriate. In winter, the temperature is low. According to the principle of thermal expansion and cold contraction, the driver should moderately increase the inflation pressure of the tire to reduce tire wear. However, too much air pressure can loosen the tires’ grip when driving on icy roads. Generally, it would be best to use 10 to 15 percent more inflation pressure in severe winter conditions than the standard. In winter, The driver needs to check the semi’s tires’ air pressure frequently. When the tire pressure is not enough, please timely supplement.
The difference in traction and grip between new and old tires is enormous. The tire of the low bed Semi-trailer should be replaced in time according to the wear condition, and the tire used has the wear mark at 1.6 mm of the pattern depth. Under regular application, tire wear to this point indicates that the tire needs to be replaced.
Drivers should pay attention to cleaning tires before and after driving in winter. Before going, the driver needs to check whether the tire pattern of the low bed Semi-trailer is covered with snow and ice. If so, clean it up. If the ice in the tire is very hard, it can not be forced to pry, nor can it be used to pour boiling water on the tire. Drivers need to pour water on the surface of the tire pattern at an average temperature. In addition, we also need to check whether there are stones, iron, nails, and other foreign bodies in the way of the tire. If there are, the driver needs to clean them in time.
It’s common to add chains to the tires of the low bed Semi-trailer during snow and ice. But the driver must understand that the anti-skid chain will cause damage to tires and shock absorbers. If the balanced ratio of the tire is meager, it can damage the hub and cause the tire to bulge. The service life of tires will be reduced, so drivers must pay attention.
If you have low bed semi-trailer needs or encounter any common bed Semi-trailer problems, you can contact us at any time; we will reply to you as soon as we receive it.
Please put forward your needs and questions, we will contact you asap!
Put forward your idea. Leave us a message, we’d like to contact you and quote!