Sidelifter is specially used for container loading and lifting. Which can lift and transport all kinds of 20 or 40 feet containers.
Side lifters widespread used in transportation, civil construction (including construction engineering, road, and bridge engineering, municipal constructional engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.), landscape sanitation, electricity, and telecommunication industry, field operation, pipeline transportation, stone industry, dock cargo handing, and long-distance goods transfer. After installing an additional device, it can be used for traffic accidents and high-altitude rescue.
Two hydraulic arms are mounted on auxiliary vehicles, truck trailers, standard 2-axle or 3-axle trucks, or railway vehicles, allowing access to the load, which can load or unload standard containers with a maximum weight of 32 tons.
40Ft container sidelifter images
40ft container side lifter trailer for sale
40Ft container side lifter trailer specifications
Brand: PANDA Mech
Maximum lifting weight: 37 tons
Material: High strength steel
Crake: WABCO emergency valve
King pin: 2/3.5 feet
Landing gear: Jost
Power source: Power take-off/diesel APU
Operation mode: Wireless remote control and manual operation
Drawing of container side loader
- Lifting with dual hydraulics for greater overall safety and stability.
- The container side lifter stops working if the legs are not extended during the working process.
- The support legs have an outreach function, which is safer and prevents rolling and overturning.
- More experience in the production of container side lifters.
- Both the legs and the lifting section are made of high-strength steel, ensuring safety and a longer service life.
Panda Mech is a 40ft container side lifter trailer manufacturer from China. We supply a 40ft container side lifter trailer for sale. Panda Mech manufacturers have been successful in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and South America, such as the Philippines, Tanzania, etc…
Get Latest Price and Detail