How to discharge a powder tanker?
The selection of the size and position of the discharge port is the key to improving the bulk cement transport vehicle. Therefore, using the mobile discharge tube is able to effectively improve increase discharge speed and reduce residual rate.
How to operate a powder tanker？
1. Securely connect the hot air hose to the tanker & the discharge hose to the silo.
2. Open the boost valve, top air and the rear aeration valve on the tanker (open 2 aeration valves if no top air fitted)
3. Close air dump valve and discharge valves.
4. Engage PTO and idle blower/compressor, blowing air into the silo. This ensures the blower/compressor is not started under load.
5. Increase truck rpm to the correct speed for blower/compressor operation. Check the blower/compressor; Unit is running smoothly? Is the oil pressure gauge reading OK? No mechanical noises? Is the air filter restriction gauge reading OK? No air leaks? No loose parts?
6. Close the boost valve to pressurize the tanker up to the safe working pressure for the tanker or silo. Open the boost valve, then quickly open the rear discharge valve to begin discharging the product into the silo.
8. While discharging, monitor the tanker pressure ensuring it remains below the maximum. If the tanker pressure is too high, open the boost valve. If the tanker pressure is too low, close the boost valve slightly.
9. When the tanker pressure drops rapidly close the discharge valve.
10. Open the aeration valve on the next cone, close the rear aeration, and boost valves to build tanker pressure. (Repeat steps 7 & 10 until the tanker is empty).
11. When discharge into the silo is complete, clean any remaining product out of each cone.
12. Drain the remaining tanker pressure; either into the silo or use the tanker dump valve.
13. Open the boost valve, reduce truck rpm to idle, blowing air into the silo to cool the blower/compressor down then dis-engage PTO. This ensures the blower/compressor is not shut down under load.
14. Close discharge valves, leave boost valve & tanker air dump valve open ready for next load. Disconnect hot air hose from the tanker if required.
Where can I take my tanker to get lime off the outside?
Before discharging, the lime tanker vehicle should be parked on a flat unloading site, Cement (lime) shall not be loaded or unloaded in the open on rainy days. Regular inspection and confirm that the inlet cover is tightly closed, and do not allow water or humid air to enter the tank.
How to pump fly ash from a tanker?
Do not load or unload cement (fly ash) in the open on rainy days. Regularly check and confirm that the inlet cover is tightly closed, and do not allow water or humid air to enter the tank. Before fly ash tanker unloading, the tanker vehicle should be parked on a flat unloading site, the discharge pipe should be installed. What’s more, the discharge valve, butterfly valve, and pressure relief ball valve should be closed, the secondary air pipe should be opened, and the compressed air also should be connected to ensure that the air compressor is under no load Case.