Fuel tanker trailer:
Fuel tanker semi trailer, works together with the tractor. Compared with ordinary fuel tanker truck, the fuel tanker trailer can improve the transportation efficiency very much. When transporting the same volume, fuel tanker trailer can reduce costs and.
The structure of fuel tanker trailer:
The fuel tanker trailer is composed of two parts, the fuel/oil tanker and the skeleton supporting the tank body.
The rear of the fuel tanker trailer is roughly the same, with double axle (two axles) or three axles. Tractor head will be chosen according to needs.
Tank body of fuel tanker trailer:
1. The tank body is made of 4mm or 6mm high-quality carbon steel according to national standards. The shape of the tank is divided into elliptical or square round tanks. It can hold 1-4 kinds of oil products. We can also produce heating and thermal insulation series tanks.
2. Tanker trailers for alcohol and chemical are made of stainless steel imported from South Korea, and the thickness is 4mm-5mm.
3. Tanker trailers for various hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, lye are made of special plastic with a thickness of 12mm-22mm.
4. There are multiple anti-wave plates in the tank. High-pressure gas leak detection is adopted to make the tank have high strength, stable center of gravity, and safe and stable vehicle transportation.
5. Centrifugal pump, gear pump and stainless steel pump can be selected according to the transportation purpose of the fuel tanker trailer, which has large flow rate and fast suction speed.
6. Single-counting and double-counting flow meters can be used for the measurement of fuel tanker trailer. It can also be equipped with a tax-controlled fueling machine, installed with a 10-15 meter automatic retractable reel and equipped with a fueling gun. Edible oil products can be measured by computer meters specially for edible oil products.
The maintenance of fuel tanker trailer:
Some people think that the maintenance of fuel tanker trailer is just the replacement of lubricants. It is not correct. The maintenance includes the replacement and cleaning of oil and filter of various engine systems (lubricating oil, gear oil, braking oil, self-changing oil, power oil, glass cleaning water, battery water, lubricate oil filter, air filter, air conditioner filter, etc.). It includes replacement and maintenance of wearing parts of fuel tanker trailer, such as belts, spark plugs, batteries, braking pads, ball heads, clutch plates, shock absorber, etc. It also includes the exterior appearance care, interior decoration care, etc.).
Normal maintenance can maintain the performance of the vehicle and extend its service life. This mainly introduces how to check, replace and maintain. At the same time, what phenomena of the wearing parts are found in the maintenance and these phenomena explain what is wrong with the fuel tanker trailer.
The service life of the spark plug is usually 15000km, and the service life of the long lasting spark plug is 30,000km. The role of the spark plug is to introduce the pulsed high-voltage electricity generated by the ignition coil into the combustion chamber, and use the electric spark generated by the electrode to ignite the mixture to complete the combustion.
The model of the domestic spark plug consists of three parts of numbers or letters. The previous number indicates the thread diameter, such as the number 1, which indicates that the thread diameter is 10 mm, and the middle letter indicates the length of the spark plug screwed into the cylinder; the last digit indicates the thermal type of the spark plug: 1-3 is the thermal type; 5, 6 are medium type; 7 and above is cold type. The “gap” of the spark plug is its main technical specification. If the gap is too large, the high voltage generated by the ignition coil and the distributor is difficult to skip, which makes it difficult to start the engine. If the gap is too small, it will cause weak sparks and easy leakage.
The common problems of spark plugs are as follows: severe ablation of the spark plug, scarring, destruction or electrode melting at the top of the spark plug, and ablation. These all indicate that the spark plug has been damaged and should be replaced. Sometimes, there is sediment between the tip of the spark plug insulator and the electrode. This can cause the engine not to work in severe cases. If the spark plug is cleaned, it can be temporarily remedied, but the reason of the fault must be identified.
What should be paid attention to when driving a fuel tanker trailer:
1. check the working condition of each instrument dashboard;
2. check whether the steering system is working properly;
3. check whether the brakes work properly;
4. check whether the engine, chassis and oil tank body have abnormal noise and abnormal odor;
5. during parking time, check the following: touch the front and rear wheel brake drums for overheating by hand, check the tightening of the tires and nuts, remove the inclusions in the tire pattern, and check for oil leakage, water leakage or air leakage, check the condition of leaf springs, check whether the drive shaft bolts are loose, check the appearance of the tanker body and the pipe network system of the fuel tanker trailer.
Fuel tank trailer precautions:
1. it is not allowed to pour gasoline into the carburetor port when the engine is running or starting. Add gasoline to the carburetor to increase the concentration of the gas mixture in the cylinder. Although it is beneficial to start when the oil does not enter the cylinder, it will not help the failure caused by other reasons, and it may also cause fire, burn people and vehicles, etc.
2. when maintaining the gasoline filter, it is not recommended to burn the filter core with gasoline. Many people like to do this to remove impurities on the filter element when maintaining the gasoline filter. It is easy to fire, and at the same time it has an impact on the service life of the filter element.
3. in the oil depot, it is not allowed to check the battery by short-circuit and fire. In small oil depots with poor ventilation, tires, batteries, tarpaulins and other equipment are often placed. There is gasoline spilled on the ground. The sparks generated during the fire are likely to ignite the oil molecules in the air.
4. the chain of the fuel tanker trailer is not allowed to be wound on the girder. Fuel oil, like other substances, also generates static electricity when it rubs against another object. This may ignite the fuel and cause a fire. Therefore, a ground wire should be installed on the oil depot, and a grounded iron chain should also be installed on the fuel tanker trailer to prevent static sparks inside the oil tank. It should be on the ground, and not less than 50 cm.
5. it is strictly prohibited to refuel under the high-voltage wire.
6. Sometimes the spark plug will have carbon deposition. When it is serious, the cylinder will not work properly. In order to make the cylinder operate normally, someone will adopt the method leaving gap of 3mm to 4mm between the spark plug and the high voltage line, which is forbidden to do frequently. It can increase the energy of spark plug, but it can easily fall off. If there is dripping gasoline on the cylinder, it is very easy to cause fire. Therefore it is only a temporary remedy. The correct treatment should be to clean and maintain the spark plug in time.
7. no dripping is allowed in the oil system. If there is a leak in the oil line of the chassis, and it is encountering a late ignition point and a lean mixture point, the exhaust pipe will catch fire due to the slow combustion, and the temperature of the vehicle body will rise more than ten times the ignition point of gasoline vapor(the flash point is 28℃). If the leaked oil is ignited, it is easy to cause fire and cause the scrap of the vehicle. If the carburetor part leaks on the cylinder head, the spark plug high voltage spark leakage may also cause a fire.
How to extend the service life of fuel tanker trailer
First: the longer the time using the fuel tanker trailer, the less the maintenance
When the new vehicle is used, the maintenance frequency is very high. After the vehicle has been used for a long time, less and less attention is paid to vehicle’s maintenance. In fact, the frequency of vehicle maintenance should be proportional to the age of the vehicle. The longer the car is used and the greater the mileage, the more frequent maintenance should be.
Features of aluminum fuel tanker semi-trailer
1. Aluminum fuel tanker trailer is safer:
1). aluminum fuel tanker trailer has an excellent safety record in road accidents;
2). the aluminum fuel tanker trailer has a low center of gravity, so it is easy to brake and safer;
3). non-combustible materials, no sparks, and lower static electricity accumulation;
4). less damage to pavement: the government has always wanted to reduce the cost of pavement maintenance;
5). it is able to absorb the power generated by the collision through deformation without tearing suddenly;
2. The aluminum fuel tanker trailer is with a lighter weight and higher loading capacity (faster return on investment).
By reducing the weight of the vehicle itself and increasing the payload, transporting the same amount of fuel oil will cost less.
3. The aluminum fuel tanker trailer has better fuel efficiency, and it reduces carbon dioxide emissions, and is more environment-friendly.
4. Longer service life of aluminum alloy fuel tanker trailer: strong corrosion resistance. Usually, the fuel tanker semi trailer can be used for 15-20 years.
5. The aluminum fuel tanker trailer is with more beautiful appearance.
6. Corrosion resistance and lower maintenance costs, no painting, long-lasting appearance, easy to clean.
7. High recovery value of aluminum fuel tanker trailer. After scrapping, aluminum still has high recycling value.
Fuel tanker trailer accessories:
1. Front disc braking and rear drum braking: this can ensure that the vehicle can brake effectively in the case of emergency.
The front wheel relies on braking system of two pieces of cast iron plus a disc , this can be seen; and the rear wheel is braked by the expansion of the brake pad.
2. Anti-overflow electronic sensor
Generally installed next to the entrance of the tank;
Uses: The anti-overflow electronic sensor is widely used in various sealing tankers filling the liquid. It alarms in advance to prevent the liquid from overflowing and leaking. Usually, it is installed on the manhole cover on the top of the tanker, when the oil reaches the warning limit, the sensor will automatically alarm and stop.
3. Bottom valve;
It is generally installed at the oil outlet of the tank body.
Uses: When the external imbalance force is stimulated, it can cut off the oil pipeline within 5 seconds, ensuring the safety of the liquid transported, preventing leakage, ignition, and explosion; protecting the driver, cargo, property and biological safety outside.
4. European standard manhole;
The left picture is the lead alloy European standard manhole, installed on the top of the fuel tanker.
Uses: It has built-in breathing valve, oil and gas recovery valve, oil metering holes, anti-overflow sensor, etc. The sensor will automatically alarm to stop the oil filling when the oil reaches the warning limit. The built-in breathing valve keeps the internal pressure of the oil tank stable during the transportation process and balances with the external pressure. Under the condition of rapid increasing pressure inside, it will automatically open to release the pressure in the tank, thereby preventing accidents and greatly improving the safety of oil transportation.
5. Bottom oil valve:
Generally installed under the tank body;
Uses: The bottom oil valve, also known as the unloading valve, which is used to quickly unload the oil. The front-end interface meets the American APRp1004 standard, which is convenient to connect with the unloading hose. The internal structure is designed by hydrodynamics to minimize the internal pressure at high flow rates. The outlet adopts flat bottom structure, no oil leakage when the joint is disassembled, safe and reliable.
6. Oil and gas vapor recovery system
Generally installed at the outlet of the pipeline or the left side of the tank body;
Uses: The oil and gas recovery vapor valve can recover all the vapor generated by oil volatilization during loading and unloading to the oil tank, avoiding the leakage of oil and gas, and condensing and recycling the oil and gas through other oil and gas recovery devices, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving and environmental protection.
Ignition system failure analysis
1. When checking the ignition system circuit, do not check the connection of the circuit by scraping. This method is easily to damage the electronic components. A multimeter should be used to check and judge the connection of the circuit.
2. When the engine is started and working, do not touch the ignition coil high-voltage line and distributors to avoid electric shock.
3. When disassembling the battery, you must confirm that the ignition switch and all other electrical equipment and their switches are turned off.
4. When installing the battery, be sure to distinguish the positive and negative electrodes. Do not connect it incorrectly. The connection between the battery polarity and the clamp must be firm, otherwise it will easily damage the electronic equipment.
5. When conducting high-pressure test, it is best to use insulated rubber clips to hold high-voltage line for the test. Direct contact with the high-voltage line by hand is easy to cause electric shock. Another way to avoid electric shock is to insert the high-voltage wire into a spare spark plug and observe whether there is a flashover from the spark plug electrode gap.
6. When the ignition switch is on, do not connect or disconnect the circuit to avoid burning the electronic devices in the controller.